Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wasting away in Ho

If you haven't picked up on this, Ho is not exactly Margaritaville.

Because of what I not-so-affectionately refer to as the "agenda thing"  the plans we made last night for Bea to accompany me to Accra today have fallen by the wayside.  In fact, George tried to talk me into staying in Ho one more day, but I insisted on leaving for Accra today. The loosey-goosey nature of things makes me want to just be in Accra a little in advance so that I'm there for my flight and have some time to look around. One more day in Ho could easily lead to another one after that, and before you know it I'm running through Kotoka Airport leaping over luggage and people to get to my gate on time. 

So while I sit here waiting for my ride to the bus station...still undetermined...to get a bus...time of bus undetermined...I've been catching up on email, uploading some photos to Facebook and wishing I had a margarita...or one of those raspberry martinis I enjoy so much.

So, my devoted readers, do you think that today is, "American today" or "Ghanaian today"??

Stay tuned for the answer.

Hopefully, I'll write from the oceanside this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment