Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Packing - it's not my bag!

In anticipation of this trip, I bought myself the best piece of luggage I could find that I thought I could heave onto a bus.  Coleman makes a great duffel bag with a removable bottom, wheels, and a telescopic handle. My method of "packing" so far has been this:  As I purchased various things for the trip, I put them in the bag, resulting in something that looks like this:


It's not a glow-in-the-dark bag - that's just a reflection of the light on the cool reflector strips. But as you can see, I, a 20+ year administrative professional specializing in organizing others - am having a little problem here. 

I admit it's still a work in progress.  After all, I have 9 days to figure it out! I promise to update with another photo of how it looks before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment